In using Information technology our focus will be, to produce, manipulate, store, communicate and/or disseminate information for the betterment of all.
- To make use of these as a source of spiritual growth in order to solve human problems, to promote the integral development of persons and to create a world governed by justice and peace.
- To use them as a means of promoting a culture of respect, dialogue and friendship as opposed to self-interest and anti-social activities.
- As a means of formation and information to promote excellence in all fields of knowledge, namely: the increased availability of information in all spheres of enquiry – biological, physical, geological, economic, etc. can be used most effectively in an academic context.
- The use of Modern equipment relevant to classroom environment and requirement.
- Training programmes by specialized resource persons for students and teachers.
- Provide more opportunities for practical and project works using modern technology.