PASSION FOR THE LIBERATION OF ALL PEOPLE
Blessed Anne Marie Javouhey was the first woman to cross the seas and work for the emanicipation of slaves in the far distant countries of Africa and South America. She reached out to countries all over the World where she established Convents, Schools, Hospitals, Mental Homes, Leper Settlements, Refugee Centres for the emanicipated slaves etc.
Walking in the footsteps of of Blessed Anne Marie the Foundress, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny are present in 60 different countries in the 5 Continents:-
- Announcing by word and by witness GOD’S LOVE for every human being;
- Educating each child with respect for his/her values and differences;
- Caring for and journeying with the poor and the marginalized;
- Attentive to the circumstances of today’s world;
- Trying to meet these needs, for the LIBERATION OF ALL GOD’S CHILDREN, irrespective of caste, creed and colour.